Instagram has finally made it possible for everyone to add and switch between accounts without logging in and out. In the past, it was only available to certain users, but now it is available to all. Here are instructions on how to add, switch and delete accounts.
How to add an account:
1. Go to your profile and tap or in the top right
2. Scroll down and tap Add Account
3. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add
How to switch between accounts you’ve added:
1. Go to your profile
2. Tap your username at the top of the screen
3. Tap the account you’d like to switch to
1. Locate profile image on bottom right corner
2. Press and hold on image
3. Choose account you’d like to switch to
How to remove an Instagram account you’ve added:
1. Go to your profile and switch to account you’d like to remove.
2. Tap or in the top right.
3. Scroll down and tap Log out of [username] or Log out of All Accounts. Logging out of all accounts will remove all the accounts you’ve added.
It is also important to note that you can only have up to 5 accounts. In addition you will get notifications to different accounts separately.
Say good bye to logging in and out of accounts unless you are managing more than 5. We are going to have to wait for the unlimited accounts feature which we hope is not far along.Back to main posts